This statement was created on October 22, 2023
Measures to Support Accessibility
Aesthetica Med Spa of San Diego takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of aestheticamedspasd.com
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AestheticaMedSpaSd.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of aestheticamedspasd.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on aestheticamedspasd.com:
- Phone: 619-204-5843
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 2221 Camino del Rio S #104 San Diego, CA 92108
- Facebook: aestheticamedspasd
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
AestheticaMedSpaSd.com has been tested to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari Browser
- Apple Voice Over
- Google Chrome Browser
Accessibility of AestheticaMedSpaSd.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Aesthetica Med Spa of San Diego assessed the accessibility of AestheticaMedSpaSd.com by the following approaches:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AestheticaMedSpaSd.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AestheticaMedSpaSd.com:
- Main navigation dropdown menu: The dropdown menu items in the main navigation cannot be opened with keyboard or screen reader tools alone. However, all the links in the dropdown menu items are anchor links to different parts of the main navigation page link. Therefore, all the content is still accessible with keyboard or screen reader tools. In the interim, we’ve created a website sitemap for you to access all the links on our website. If you are still experiencing issues with the website and would like to speak with one of our staff members, please give us a call or email us.
- Payment plan links: The links in the Payment Plans page cannot be opened with keyboard or screen reader tools alone. If you need assistance with payment plan information, please give us a call or email us.
- Color Contrast: Some of the text on our website might not meet the WCAG 1.4.3 color contrast minimum. If you are experiencing issues reading on our website, we recommend using the Google Chrome Font Customizer Extension.